If you work in the public sector, at The Mortgage Architect we can offer you a mortgage which has been specifically designed for you.
These mortgages are designed for First-time buyers, Second time buyers and those switching from another lender and possibly releasing equity in their home.
Only one applicant needs to be a public sector worker to avail of this offer.
Here are some of the key product features:
- Your basic income will be considered to be two points up your current pay scale.
- With regard to Variable income the following will apply:
- Overtime: Up to 100% of regular overtime earned may be factored into our assessment if your employer confirms it is regular on your salary certificate.
- Allowances: 100% of contractual allowances will be factored in if your employer confirms it is guaranteed and is evident on the most recent Employment Detail Summary and on target income for current tax year
- Employees who are promoted within the Civil Service on a one year ‘probationary’ period will be considered
- New entrants to the Civil/ Public service who are subject to any probationary period will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Your previous employment history will be required to establish your experience and suitability for their new position.
- A range of variable, 3 and 5 year fixed rates.
- An overpay facility – you can pay an additional 20% off the loan amount in any 12 month period without penalty whether you are on a fixed or variable rate. This will reduce your mortgage term and the amount of interest you pay.
- Mortgage breaks – customers can apply for a 3-month break from their mortgage up to 3 times throughout their mortgage term. This is to give a little breathing space during certain life events such as the birth of a child, medical or educational expenses. The mortgage must be drawn down for at least 12 months before applying for a mortgage break.
If you are a Public Sector employee, please contact us and we would be delighted to give you further details of this attractive mortgage packageApply Now Book a Consultation Mortgage Calculator